samedi 30 août 2014

Remember When...

Far too often, we - the IWC - focus too much on the negative and not enough on the positive. I think we sometimes forget why we're fans. We let our disappointment with the current product cloud our vision and we become far too jaded for our own good. I'm hoping this thread will help us remember...if only for a little while.



So I want to know...what are those moments that you go back and watch and they send chills down your spine? What moments make you remember why you became a fan and make you yearn for more? A match, a promo, a package. Anything.



I'll go ahead and start us off with something small. I absolutely love the old desire videos from early the 2000's. They give you a touch of the wrestler's personal lives and show you that they're a fan and that they love what they do.























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire