dimanche 31 août 2014

Why The Curb Stomp and not the Punk Kick?

Hello everyone, I have an interesting question.



I always asked this question, but it didn't really started getting to me until a few weeks ago during the ending of the Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins Match on Raw.



But anyway, due to concussion awareness, the WWE has decided to do away with Randy Orton's punt kick. But yet Seth Rollins finishing maneuver goes from a knee strike attack to a curb stomp where he uses his foot to foot to jam his opponent face into the mat. Now Dean Ambrose on raw a few week ago got curb stomped through a couple of cement bricks, and the Curb Stomp by itself is dangerous; And 10 times as much dangerous forcing someone's face through concrete slabs.



But the main focus of this thread is I want to know, do you think WWE should re-inforce the punt-kick or do away with it. Honestly I think WWE should be it back, it really showed the true sadistic nature of Randy Orton's Heel Side, and helps him garner even more heat. I have nothing against the Curb Stomp, but I think it's not right to enforce a move that can also cause concussions and a broken neck as well, and due to concussion awareness and the safety of the wretlers you ban the punt kick. If you gonna have one, why not have them both.



But anyway, it was something interesting that I wanted to ask and to get others opinion and insight on it. So what you think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire