lundi 25 août 2014

John Cena follows the Buzzards?

Hear me out. No, this is not another "Is Cena gonna turn heel?" thread. We know Cena is supposed to face Bray Wyatt on RAW. What if he were to lose (I know, I know) and then grab a microphone and say something along the lines of "I know I said I was never going to give up....but......" then just drops the mike and goes to the back. Then next week or later on RAW we see Cena with the Wyatts and he asks Bray to help him tap into his "darker" side in order to give him whatever edge he needs to defeat Brock Lesnar. No, Cena doesn't have to join the "Family", just have them help him do what he needs to do to give him a chance at defeating Lesnar. Have Bray command him to do things he wouldn't normally do, like attack a helpless opponent (Jericho, perhaps). Have him not portrayed as a heel, but as a guy who is desperate enough to do whatever it takes to beat Lesnar.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire