mercredi 20 août 2014

Why are people not getting the Network?

And when i say fans, specifically fans that will go and buy a PPV anyway.



Now I'm in Australia and the network cost little over $11 a month so I'll pay a little over $132 for 12 months. If i decided to buy 12 PPVs that would $420(no joke, the last two PPVs have $35 each). I'll save just under $300. Even if i got the major PPVs I'll still save money (WM, SummerSlam, RR and EC maybe even MITB).



Now my understanding is its roughly $60 for a PPV in America. So basically if a fan intends to get any PPV why wouldnt you get the network? You dont think you'll use all the additional stuff, your still saving money. You dont want to commit or you dont think you'll use it enough, get the the commitment free package for $12.99. Now obviously you can stream but seriously 9.99 isnt really that bad.



So why arent people getting the network?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire