mercredi 20 août 2014

The Divas situation is kinda stupid.

What I am about to say might seem like a long shot, but I have this thought in my head and would like to share it with you fellow fans.



As we saw at Summerslam and during the build up to it the past weeks, the Aj vs Paige feud for the Divas title was given like 5 minutes average to build + a 10 minute window on the PPV. At the same time, the Stephanie vs Brie feud was taking 15-20 minutes of THE MAIN EVENT SLOT on Raw and was given a lot of time on the PPV too.



Apparently, the feud turned out to be Nikki vs Brie, which is gonna be horrendous in my opinion, but the thing that really bugs me is how they treat the Divas title compared to the Bellas' feud. The title should definitely be the focal point of the Divas division, especially since they have AJ and Paige (and now maybe Natalya) in that scene. Instead, we are shoved down with a Bellas' feud and I'm really trying to figure out why.



When Paige came in, the place "exploded" in some sort, which means people dig that feud. The same cannot be said for the Bellas. If I would try to figure out why they give more meaning to the Bellas, it would probably be to increase the viewership on the Total Divas show they have and it seems like the #1 reasonable choice at the moment, which is still stupid in my opinion, but I digress.



What I was thinking though is that they intentionally downgrade AJ (and consequently Paige) just to shove it to Cm Punk. As I said at the beginning, it is a long shot, but I can't get this thought out of my head. They aren't giving her main events, at least in the Divas division, which is kinda disrespectful the way I see it. Also, even if they considered the Steph vs Brie feud much bigger, since the Authority, HHH and Bryan are involved, then why did they instantly took (as it seems actually) Steph out of it and put in Nikki against Brie? Might be for Total Divas, might actually be a shot to AJ. Sure, if they wanted to downgrade her completely, they could have just taken the title off her and make her job to Paige or something, but this still bugs me a lot, even though it might be a long shot.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire